Basic Party Packages include:
- Private space for 1 hour & 45 minutes
- Party host to attend to all of your needs
- Pitchers of water, the kids will play hard!
- Plates, utensils, napkins, & cups
- Candles, lighters and cake servers available should you forget
- Admission to play as long as you'd like after the party is over
- Card stock invitations (optional, available in the store!)
- Ability to bring a birthday cake (must be consumed in the room)
No other outside food is allowed in the party room. Please check our menu page for the food you can order!
Party Menu and Specials:
Things to Remember:
- Deposits are non-refundable except for special cases
- Parties may be rescheduled up to 14 days prior to their reservation
- A 15% service charge will be automatically added to each bill to support a living wage and benefits for our employees
- Food orders are due the Tuesday before your party
- Contact us right away if you think you will have more than 25 children so that we can book you an extra room!
- Extra time is available to make your party longer!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you provide decorations?
Our beautifully handpainted murals are complimented by brightly colored tables. The rooms do not need any more decorations unless you would like! We do see that balloons and table cloths look great inside. Please remember that we do not allow any kind of tape on our hand-painted murals, confetti, or pinatas.
Is there a difference between the rooms?
All rooms are the same size and hold the same amount of people. Our Dragon room does have a couch and the other two rooms can be combined to make a bigger room for larger parties.
Does the birthday child count in the headcount?
Yes, the birthday child does count in the headcount. But the birthday child will also receive a stuffed animal!
Do adults count in the headcount?
No, adults are always free!
Can I bring in other food besides cake?
Unfortunately a cake or cake like item is the only food item allowed to be brought in. If you would like something special for your room or have dietary restrictions, please reach out and we will do our best to accomodate!
How do you charge for siblings that attend?
Our general rule of thumb is that if a child participates both in the stucture and in the party room, then they are counted in the final headcount for the party. If the sibling is playing in the structure but does not participate, then the parent is welcome to pay separate from the party. Babies in arms are not charged!
Is there a party price difference for the different ages?
No, there is only one party child price for our birthday parties.
We are having more that 25 children can we still have a party?
Of course! Please reach out to our party coordinator and they will make sure that you can get the right time with the double room! They can be reached at 206-623-7529 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
I have a party certificate, can I pay more to use it on the weekend?
Unfortunately these certificates are donated to the school at full price for their benefit. There is no change in price to move the party and certificates will only be honored in the restricted times.